Drinking Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in Schools: Global baseline report 2018
Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) in schools improves access to education and learning outcomes, particularly for girls, by providing a safe, inclusive and equitable learning environment for all. This report is the first comprehensive global assessment of WASH in schools and establishes a baseline for the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) period.
- Water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH) data
- Drinking water, sanitation and hygiene in schools data visualization
- Infant and young child feeding (IYCF) data
- HIV/AIDS data
- Immunization data
- Joint Child Malnutrition Estimates interactive dashboard – 2017 edition
- Progress for Every Child in the SDG Era dashboard
We believe that consistent, credible data about children’s situations are critical to the improvement of their lives – and indispensable to realizing the rights of every child.
3 in 4
Children aged 2 to 4 worldwide experience violent discipline by their caregivers on a regular basis