Progress for Every Child in the SDG Era
UNICEF’s first comprehensive assessment on progress towards achieving the global SDG targets for children. The report tracks 44 child-relevant SDG indicators, identifying areas where greater efforts are needed and revealing the alarming inadequacies of data to measure progress.
- Water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH) data
- Drinking water, sanitation and hygiene in schools data visualization
- Infant and young child feeding (IYCF) data
- HIV/AIDS data
- Immunization data
- Joint Child Malnutrition Estimates interactive dashboard – 2017 edition
- Progress for Every Child in the SDG Era dashboard
We believe that consistent, credible data about children’s situations are critical to the improvement of their lives – and indispensable to realizing the rights of every child.
3 in 4
Children aged 2 to 4 worldwide experience violent discipline by their caregivers on a regular basis