This resource features detailed country-level data on education systems and education policy implementation. The data provide insights into education system performance across a range of dimensions, from community participation in education, to learning assessment systems, to inclusive education. Country Offices utilize a 1-4 scoring criteria to assess progress in the areas delineated by UNICEF’s Strategic Plan 2014-2017. The raw country-level data are available to download in addition to global, regional, and country profiles which provide trend and comparative analysis and provide export to pdf and print functions.
- Access country profiles providing information on trends and comparisons to regional and global averages
- Access the latest country-level data
- Access regional profiles and maps, also providing information on trends and comparisons to global averages
- Access global profile and individual indicator profiles
- Access detailed criteria for UNICEF’s 1-4 scoring