This immunization summary is a statistical reference containing data through 2013. It was jointly produced by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and the World Health Organization (WHO). It presents detailed statistics on the performance of national and district-level immunization systems in 195 countries and territories. It provides an overview of key aspects, including:
- Basic indicators from WHO and UNICEF, the United Nations Population Division and the World Bank for each country or territory.
- The latest prevalence of home-based vaccination records.
- Trends in national and territorial coverage for ten major antigens.
- District-level performance in achieving coverage with DTP and measles containing vaccines.
- The most current immunization schedule reported by each count