Immunization Summary: A statistical reference containing data through 2013
Nov 10, 2014
It provides an overview of key aspects, including:
• Basic indicators from WHO and UNICEF, the United Nations Population Division and the World Bank for each country or territory.
• The latest prevalence of home-based vaccination records.
• Trends in national and territorial coverage for ten major antigens.
• District-level performance in achieving coverage with DTP and measles containing vaccines.
• The most current immunization schedule reported by each count